School is running with a set of rules to be scrupulously followed by the students:
- Good behaviour and respectful attitude towards the staff, seniors and the people in general must be observed.
- Students must maintain discipline in and outside the school.
- Student should not meet the outsiders without the prior knowledge and permission of the principal.
- Writing anything on school walls, toilets, furniture, notice board etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Students will maintain proper discipline in the school and outside.
- The behaviour of the students should be courteous and sympathetic towards their fellow students and other concerned outside the school.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises/their classes during school hours without written permission of the principal, to be given only in very genuine cases.
- Students shall wears the prescribed uniform in the school. It should be neat and clean.
- Students are forbidden to smoke, to bring unnecessary money or other valuables, to use chewing gums, to wear Jawellery, watch, and to do any other improper act in the school.
- Students will take due care of the school property and different types of equipment being used for their studies. Any infringement of these rules by the students will render them liable to punishment depending upon the nature of violation done.
- English is the medium of instruction in the school. It is compulsory for all students and teachers to use English language for academic work as well as for conversation in the school premises.
- Children coming late to school without any note from their parents will be questioned.
- Application for leave should be signed by the guardian/parent and must be got sanctioned before availing the leave. Absentees are fined.
- Parents are reqd. to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children’s progress by work. They should check the bags of their wards regularly to see whether any notice has been issued.
- Attention to the parents is drawn to the fact that criticism of a teacher of the school in the presence of a child causes the child to lose his or her respect for the teacher and will retard his or her progress.
- One of the parents must be present in the school at the time of admission.
- Parents are to attend the P.T.M on the second Saturday of every month. Timing 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Cell Phone by Students not Permitted
Parents may please note that no student is permitted to possess or bring cell phone in the school campus. This has been banned. In case of defaulter, the cell phone shall be confiscated.